Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 5: Tuesday Treasures

Better late than never! Have had a very long day at work but still wanted to share my treasure, or rather this is my Mum's treasure.

 This doll has come from my Grandma as well! The doll is German (as far as I can remember) and my Mum had her restored a few years ago. She came from my great grandmother, but I can't remember how old she is.


 Her face is the same but she now has beautiful blonde hair (like me!), before it was brown and moussy.


And a cute little hat with feathers and flowers, and a hair net.


Little black shoes with socks and bloomers and a petticoat.


She has a gorgeous green skirt and top with buttons right down the front. Unfortunately she is going to go to my sister one day but I guess I get the dress!

Hope you enjoyed my Tuesday Treasure. Pop over and see Claire for more beautiful treasures!

4 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful doll and does look very old. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all the work that has gone into that doll ! Thanks for showing us and playing along .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still of the opinion that she's a tad creepy ha ha.

    ReplyDelete