Friday, October 15, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 15: Busy, busy, busy.

Was very busy today and got these three traced, cut out, ironed and then cut out again but unfortunately don't get to keep them :(




All for Kellie to take to Houston in a few days. 
I love being able to help craft, but I hate that I don't get to keep it at the end! Don't worry, and get too jealous, I don't get to do this every time I'm there. Normally it's just boring stuff like folding patterns and calculating GST and stuff like that. 

Ohh and do you want to see my helper?
Well not so much helper. 
More like 'Brianna, I want to scratch my face against the pen and your hand while you are trying to trace'!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and hopefully I get to do some crafting of my own on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Nawww ... your 'helper' is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work here Brianna it is a shame you can't keep them! Aren't these 'helpers' gorgeous, they just have to be where the action is. I'm enjoying reading what you are up to each day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a pity your helping doesn't include going to Houston to help ...how exciting would that be?

    ReplyDelete