Monday, October 25, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 25: At my House



 Feeling like I'm not getting anywhere with my stitching....


Wishing my killer neck/head ache would go away and I could do some more stitching...


Wishing there was a rotary cutting fairy that came during the night and cut your quilt out for you so you didn't have to...


Wishing this bowl of jelly beans would never run out...


Getting excited because Ms Dabbling all Day has almost finished my blanket (and hoping she is free for some op shopping this Wednesday?)


Wishing the weather stays good for the long weekend so I can enjoy four crafting and sunning days at Phillip Island...

And hoping you have entered my Giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brianna! I really love how your embroidery is coming along. Is it color changing thread. I think that looks like such fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your neck/headache gets better soon and hope you have a lovely time at the beach. Sounds lovely! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all your wishes come true!! Fingers crossed for perfect weather on Phillip Island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a fine time on your visit to the island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately not free for wednesday!
    aaaaand i need to get you an updated picture, it's much MUCH bigger now!
    xox

    ReplyDelete