Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 18: At my House


My pup is sulking because it is raining and I can't take her for a walk.


I'm not sure why when she in snug on her bed with a crocheted blanket!


Waiting until tomorrow to see what is waiting at the post office,

Waiting until my lovely roast finishes cooking in my Chassuer,



Waiting for my Sewing class tonight so I can do some my cross stitching,


And being very proud of my Grandma. 
She got three first prizes and two second prizes for her knitting at the Rainbow Show! (Which is why she does all my knitting!)

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely summary of events - your pup is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely things at your house. Too much rain isn't nice for anyone! You are very self controlled waiting for tomorrow to see what is at the post office for you. I love post so always want to go straight away. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your Chasseur purple? That's exactly the one I want. What a fab colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day. Lots of waiting for good things. Congrats to your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great day at your house. Love your post! Hope you have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete