Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 27: Wednesday Love..

Today I am loving small parcels,


 That are waiting on your front doorstep, when you go outside, 


That have cute little warning stickers like these,


And even cuter masking tape on the back,


Boy am I glad I ordered two of these packages,


more cute stickers and card,


And this very silky and soft material, 
just look how gorgeous that elephant looks,


It's a huge bit of fabric, and I have two pieces,
Now I want to make this or maybe PJs?

I would love to know what you are loving this Wednesday...

Ps. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! and such lovely packaging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mail day for you indeed.
    What a joy to find such beautifully packaged items on your door step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodie! Another favorite for my Etsy faves. ;) Cute print. Hmmm. . . I wonder what I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for belle and boo packages. i got a twin of yours today with slightly different contents. one crafty pack (pj's were on my mind for that as well!) and one roll of the paris umbrellas masking tape! very excited also :)

    ReplyDelete