Monday, March 21, 2011

This Week...


This week my goal is to write more blog posts!

I am getting so bad at remembering to write blog posts or never get around to writing posts as I haven't taken the photos to go with it. I have over a month full of Flea Market finds to write about (and it is the best things I have ever found Opping). I also made the above biscuits and muffins before I wrote this post, that's how much I'm avoiding it!

I have set myself the goal of writing a Flea Market finds post, a My Creative Space post and at least one other post this week and you all have to be on my back about it!

For more Procrastination... 

5 comments:

  1. I have faith in you! I'll try to remind you on Saturday night about flea market finds okay...? (Self-serving perhaps as I'm curious now...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuuuuuum!
    It only takes 30 days to make a habit (or so the saying goes), so if you blog every day for thirty days, you'll never forget again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouod be great to hear from you more often !!! and I am intrigued by the best op-shopping ever !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha don't worry! i'll keep you in line!

    ReplyDelete