Monday, February 14, 2011

Flea Market Finds...

I had some great flea market finds last week. 



This chair that I picked up from my local Salvos and blog about last week. Can't wait to recover this one.



I have the best little Oppy round the corner from work where I found all my other finds. 
No one seems to know about this Oppy so I seem to find the best things!


These two aprons, the one above has marchioness fabric on the selvage. The one below I got exactly the same one for Christmas and now have two. The Oppy one just cost a lot less!



Lastly these four vintage pillow cases, lucky Nicole got the two extras of each.

For more Flea Market Finds click over to Her Library Adventures.

2 comments:

  1. All really nice finds. The apron with the little dolls on it - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky me indeed :D
    oh and i LOVE that doll apron. cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete