Friday, August 6, 2010

Thrifted

Did not end up buying anything at Magnolia Square yesterday, but had a great time looking around. Ms Dabbling all day and I then decided to head down to Oakleigh and have a look through the Op-Shops down there. First two were a bit boring and with the third we struck gold. I came away with this haul...

  
Two cake tins (does anyone have a recipe for a cake to make in these or can you just use a normal recipe?) and a beautiful Alice in Wonderland book that I was planning to cut up but I don't think I can after looking through it.


Isn't it gorgeous. Well worth the $4 i payed for it!

Off to Phillip Island this weekend. Is it strange that it takes me twice as long to pack my sewing than my clothes? Hopefully get some JC petals done and finish my Kaffe quilt. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. those cake tins take me back to my childhood birthday cakes - always chocolate and covered with sprinkles! (I think normal recipes are fine - just cooks faster). love the book too!

    ReplyDelete