Friday, March 19, 2010

I want, I want, I need!

Dear Ms Dabbling All Day,

I know you would have already have seen it, but for everyone else please go and have a look at this blanket. Now you know my love for hexagons, but we both saw how my attempt at crocheting went last time. And I know that the book is in Japanese, but I did do a few classes years and years ago, and I hoping it won't be that hard to translate (we can always use babelfish!). If you have not already worked it out I would really, really like you to make this for me!!!! Now I know my birthday is only a month away, but I am willing to wait a little longer for it, and we can go back to Sunspun and buy that pretty wool that we stood there and stroked last time. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Ms Rolling in Fabric.

Ps. Pretty, pretty please with a new knitting bag on top.

1 comment:

  1. ah!
    i did see that one on attic24 and think of you!
    something you may not know, i studied japanese in year 12... i think between us and babelfish we should be fine.
    my only stipulation in making this lovely thing is that i can wrap it up in the most gaudy packaging i feel necessary to give it to you!

    ReplyDelete