Friday, March 5, 2010

As promised...

 
As promise a while ago, here are the pictures of my two latest quilts already to go to the quilters. I had thought about doing it myself, but after the trouble with DJ's I can't bring myself to have another go at it. The pattern on the left is called Daisy Chain from a book called Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott. I have made the border a little bigger just so it sits a bit nicer over a single bed. The quilt on the right I made up the pattern myself (and have just realised I have no sewn on the bottom row yet, ooops). It is the one I decided on Christmas eve eve that I just had to make! Still have not yet decided whether to put a border on it or not. Opinions please!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a hopeless quilter , sigh ... I think your quilts are lovely but I do love borders .

    ReplyDelete