Friday, June 3, 2011

Naked Bed Challenge-Completed


Well my bed is a hussy no more, or will be once I have quilted my quilt.
I designed and made this quilt on Saturday night while The Boy was out and would have had it finished that night too if someone had not need a lift home from the city at 1am!


I used a Layer cake (42 pieces) 35cms of the sashing and 60cms of the border print.
The fabric line is Swanky by Chez Moi which is a couple years old but this could be made with any 42 piece layer cake. 

I took pictures along the way so hopefully I can write this up soon as my first ever tutorial!

You can check out all the other Naked Bed Challenge goodness on Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations B-Fab! It looks FANTASTIC!!!

    OK - I'm truly inspired now!

    Michelle (Buttontree Lane)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Brianna - I hope the early morning ride-requester will look after it once it's on your bed and not put beer slobber (or worse) on it!!

    ReplyDelete