Things have been a bit quiet around here but I have been busy on a secret project.
I wanted to make sure my swap partner Michelle had got her cushion before I shared photos of it.
This was my first ever Dresden Plate and I think I am in love!
I used Liberty fabric for the petals and white linen for the background.
I then quilted it on the machine in a sun burst style.
Better picture of the cushion flat.
I liked it so much when I had finished it I had a hard time putting in the mail!
Thank goodness Michelle liked it and has put it on her sewing chair.
She is hoping it will be safe from little fingers there!
I loved making it so so much that I have almost finished one for myself but are going to do something a little different with it...stay tuned.