Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better late than never....

Stitches and craft buys
From The Red Thread
Yardage Design
Craft Shmaft, Two little Banshees and Anette Eriksson

And then I went crazy at Ric Rac

Have already finished a couple of things and have some more ready to go once i get a spare moment.


Boti is missing her friend (DJ took him to work with him!). I caught her on the computer trying to work out how to email him to come and visit so they can get a picture together!  




Edit: Sorry about sideways photos, are having a lot of trouble trying to get them to load the right way. Something to do with my Canon camera?

2 comments:

  1. You brought home some great treasures! Look at those fantastic patterns! It's just a sideways kind of a day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely loot there!
    I love those dolls, I saw them on someone elses blog too.

    ReplyDelete