Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 5: Liberty

What is better almost better than an this beautiful engagement ring?



Engagement fabric!


Boyance (My new name for him, The Boy + fiance) felt a little bad that I had to pull out of doing a class with this lady, here and with these lovely ladies that he took me there on the way home from Daylesford.

Even better he bought me fabric (I mean is there anything this boy can't do right, ok he is a workaholic)!

My Liberty stash is getting so big I needed to move it into a bigger container (Eeep, I was excited when I had to do this) 

Maybe it is time to start using it instead of hoarding it...

2 comments:

  1. Aw - the ring is so pretty! But your liberty fabrics are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh when did you get engaged! how lovely. Judy

    ReplyDelete