Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 13: My Creative Space


A late entry today so maybe I'll just blog about what I did do today. 

Spent my day at Frankie & Swiss just general helping out and I also made a couple of metres of bunting, a bag for Michelle, 30 or so bunting flags out of vintage sheets and ooshka babushka (just a quiet day of sewing!).

I went along to the Gocco session at Southside Brown Owls tonight and printed up a heap of cute little bags, cards and envelopes using a very cute picture from the lovely Jess as seen above. I won't share any more pictures of them on this post because there is a ton and I think they deserve their own post.

I am now of for a well deserved sleep before a road trip to my aunty and uncle's tomorrow as my cousin is getting married on Saturday. 
Get ready for some pictures of a country wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Jess's drawings are really fab aren't they. Lovely dovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super cute!
    have a fun weekend at the wedding ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be the laziest person I know. :P

    ReplyDelete