Saturday, July 16, 2011

Craft Camp Quilt

I managed to finish a whole quilt top while at Sewjourn last weekend.
I absolutely love this quilt.


The fabric is Minny Muu 3 from Lecien and the quilt pattern is Hidden Stars from Layer Cake, Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott

I love that it looks like a solid colour quilt until you get up close and can see the tiny little prints on the fabrics. (You may have to click on the picture in order to see the prints)



I am going to quilt this myself with diagonal lines across the quilt.
Just have to find some equally cute fabric to put on the back!

I am now up to date with blogging about finished quilts, oh except the other one I started at quilt camp and the one I have started cutting and the next one I have planned and...

No comments:

Post a Comment