Friday, June 10, 2011

I've been a naughty girl

I popped into Patchwork House's 50% off sale on Sunday.
The store was packed full to the brim with ladies and fabric bolts flying everywhere!

I dragged The Boy along and he turned out to be very helpful!

I picked up some Far Far Away 2 by Heather Ross


Backing for this quilt

 Backing for this quilt

and lastly backing for this quilt (which I've just realised I've don't think I've shown you!)


Some how this slipped in as well...


The sale is on until Saturday so run along and get yourself a bargain!

I'm off to lounge in front of the TV. I've put my back out very badly so are not allowed to sew at the moment :(

1 comment:

  1. Good work on both the shopping, and getting the boy to help you carry!

    Hope your back feels better soon!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete