Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Creative Space...

I'm spoilt for choice at My Creative Space today. 
I have two beautiful projects I could be working on.


I received some soft and warm wool blanketing that I had ordered.
This is going to be my winter project, a wool embroidered blanket.
I can just see myself on cold nights snuggled under it embroidering bright pink and orange flowers all over it.


The second project which I'm hoping to finish most of today is a little refurbish project that I had a "Wow, that's what I could do with that!" moment last week. 
So I'm off to chain myself to the sewing machine and iron and hopefully churn out a little project today.

For the new home of My Creative Space.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! I love that little flower fabric in the bottom picture too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wool blanket sounds lovely - perfect winter project.

    Just wanted to stop by and thank you for my gorgeous cushion that arrived earlier this week. I love it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to embroider wool blankets and they were a joy to work on in winter. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to there.

    ReplyDelete