Thursday, February 17, 2011

My day with Kaffe and Brandon: Part Two

By the time we had breaked for lunch and come back, I was feeling a bit better. Had a massive headache which has continued throught to today, but managed to work through it. Michelle for Buttontree Lane said she had one today so I am calling it my Kaffe Hangover!


After lunch we all finished off our quilt design and then started on our border diamonds and triangle border. Kaffe and Brandon came round and helped us all. It did get a little hard as they both had different opinions on colours and designs so I had to pick which one to listen to!



This is what my quilt looked like at the end of the day. Looking at the photo, I'm not to sure on the outside triangles. It's looking a bit too busy. 

Once it reached three o'clock, Kaffe went around and critiqued all of our quilts...

1 comment:

  1. I think your outside blocks are perfect! Which fabric have you picked to be the outer-outer block?

    I love your quilt! I know what you mean about too much of one colour - I had the same with mine, and Brandon was calling it my "green leaf salad quilt".

    ReplyDelete