Friday, June 25, 2010

My New Job



My blog has been very neglected this week and i have to blame this Lady. Kellie asked me a couple of weeks ago if I would like to come and work for her a couple days a week organising her blog and emails, and I mean emails! She got about 200 emails when I was there yesterday! I of coarse said yes, so yesterday was my first day of hopefully many more. Her blog is now looking super organised and lovely, and hopefully all of the links work. I did ask whether she could pay me in patterns but unfortunately she is so busy there aren't any spare! 


So while Kellie is in Fiji for the next two weeks i will hopefully get some of my Joseph's Coat done and finish my Rocking Horse (and the million other things I have on the go at the moment!). I have finished a quilt for a wedding present so be back on Sunday to show you. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment