Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Creative Space...

Trying to get this finished...



I think I have found that I really am a hand sewing kind of person, it just has not 'clicked' with me yet. Although I can't wait to get it finished. Unfortunately it is going straight into the stop where I work as a sample and not on my bed (yet).

Almost finished my pincushion for the swap...

 Sorry I can't show you more but I have personalised the inside of the oval and I think it may give it away if I show you any more. I am really hoping my swap partner likes it.


For more Creative (and Gorgeous) spaces pop over and see this lovely lady! 


Ps. Why I needed to join in with the pin cushion swap...

At least it's in Kaffe!


 

13 comments:

  1. Haha I like your current pincushion, very funny! The quilt & new pincushion look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pincushion!

    I'm a hand sewing kind of girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha-thats what my current pin cushion is like! Methinks I best join in the swappy games too! Love your intricate embroidery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely embroidery! I thought that you were using a vintage doily. It is lovely. I can't wait to see the finished pincushion. xxNick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your pincushion arrives soon!
    Looking forward to being able to see the pincushion you have made

    ReplyDelete
  6. that pice on mr janome looks fabulous. love your pincusion. look forward to seeing the whole thing when it's safely mailed away. you must post a pic

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt looks gorgeous and so does your embroidery on the pincushion! I think I should have joined in the swap too. I have pincushions just like yours all over the house and the arm of the couch is starting to look pretty pockmarked too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those flowers...What a lucky pincushion recipient...It's looking beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely floral designs on your quilt. the pincushion is looking great too. can't wait to see the whole thing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are so at the same place for pincushions for ourselves ... but the one you're making looks amazing. i can't wait to see it finished.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful things you are working on

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what ever it is that your working on at the machine. A quilt? It is beautiful. I like to hand sew too - but I like the machine as well... depends what mindset I'm in at the time.
    The pin cushion that you're making looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete