Monday, September 5, 2011

Feels like Heaven

On Thursday last week I went to Heaven.
Or more likely my version of Heaven.

There was very pretty with flowers and sunshine everywhere, fabric being printed onto the roll, I got to sew all day, and men were vacuuming.



Where is this magical place you all cry?



I had a wonderful day helping out Michelle and Jacqui by doing a little sewing of cushions. 


They had printed the fabric themselves!


And then I got to have a play...


Yes, I got to "design" a quilt on the computer and then Florence, the 2 tonne stainless steel digital textile printing machine printed it for me.

Easiest quilt I've ever put together!

I didn't get to take it home as Michelle wanted to keep it for the weekend, but hoping to go pick it up this week and get it basted and made into a quilt!



Ps. For your information, there were workmen at Frankie & Swiss and they were vacuumed up their mess, hence "Heaven"!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That place looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete