Monday, April 11, 2011

Flea Market Finds...

This will be a monster Flea Market Finds post as I haven't done one is ages. 
I have kept it to one Find as a have Opped a lot recently and don't want this post to get too long!

Not something I bought but this is the old kitchen out where my Grandparents lived in the country. Really wanted to bring it home, DJ was not impressed!

Vintage sheets from a little Op / Vintage Shop where my Grandparents live. It is a tiny little town about five hours from Melbourne but they have the best Op Shop. 

This is a picture of said Op Shop, DJ is glad we didn'y walk away with the whole shop,although he did like this bar selection. I can see 100 things in this photo I wish I had of bought!

More goodies that I did come home with, scraps of bias binding and some wooden spools,

This gorgeous top, love the lace and it's so comfy to wear, 

And this top as well, haven't had a chance to wear it yet but love the look of it.

 Much to DJ's delight I did not come home with this dress!

I'm still behind with my Flea Market Finds but don't want to make this too big of a post so I will leave it here for this week. 
For more gorgeous finds.

3 comments:

  1. OMG what an oppy! That looks amazing, love those tops too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have an iPhone app that has a heap of op shops located around Aus. You should check it out at http://app.designerlookout.com

    It's free to download. I'd also love to know where the op shop was that you talked about in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tops you got Brianna - and I have to tell you my in-laws have that Sesame Street fabric as doona covers in the kids' room at their place!!

    ReplyDelete